Thursday, January 23, 2014

NewArbor News Update

It has been a while since I last posted. NewArbor has been doing well despite its mayor's total negligence. I have only been on a handful of times in the past few months, mostly to check in on Moe and make sure that he's still there.

Drago moved out a couple of weeks ago. I was sad to see him go. He was an interesting villager, and before Moe moved to town, I would talk to him often because his Lazy personality reminded me of him. A new villager hasn't moved in yet, so NewArbor currently has nine animal villagers -- Moe, Gladys, Agnes, Gabbi, Alli, Rocco, Dizzy, and Tex.

I missed quite a few holidays during the past few months, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Because of this, I have decided that after Pokemon Regional Championships, I will begin time traveling backwards one day at a time until I arrive at Thanksgiving. From there, I will time travel forward back to the present day (still one day at a time, to prevent villagers from moving and to gain the maximum number of hybrids). 

Preparing a competitive team for Regionals has been taking up a large portion of my time, as you may well know from reading my Pokemon X and Y Blog or from my posts on Gamers' Community Forums. After Regionals, I will have more free time to enjoy life in NewArbor, and hunt shiny Pokemon on Pokemon X (you can click here to see my current collection :) ).

The next update, and a new pattern, will come after Regionals, so stay tuned!

Want more Fresh from NewArbor?
Subscribe for free for email notifications when new content is added,
or follow us on Twitter @Scribbler397.

You can also send me a message on the Gamers' Community Forums!
My username is Scribbler397.


Don't forget to check out the Gamers' Community Forums!


No comments:

Post a Comment