Sunday, August 11, 2013

Perfect Town Status Update

Tomorrow, I will finally get my Golden Watering Can. I can't wait to be able to water 9 flowers at once! During the past 14 days, I have only spawned two Jacob's Ladders. I would ideally like to have more (I have 4 total because I bought 2), but I want to cut down some of the trees in my town, and that would affect my perfect town status. Decisions, decisions...

Thoughts? Want to request a pattern?
Comment below, email us at freshfromnewarbor@gmail.com, or Tweet us @Scribbler397!


Want more Fresh from NewArbor?
Subscribe for free for email notifications when new content is added,
or follow us on Twitter @Scribbler397.

You can also send me a message on the Gamers' Community Forums!
My username is Scribbler397.

No comments:

Post a Comment