Monday, July 29, 2013

Rayquaza Pattern

My Rayquaza pattern:


This Rayquaza pattern continues my Pokemon Series of patterns, which also includes Dialga and Palkia patterns. 

Click here to see all of my patterns!

Some new patterns are coming soon! Groudon, Staraptor, and Dragonite patterns are in the works. What patterns would you like to see in the future? Comment below, and you may see the pattern in one of our upcoming posts!

Thoughts? Want to request a pattern?
Comment below, email us at freshfromnewarbor@gmail.com, or Tweet us @Scribbler397!


Want more Fresh from NewArbor?
Subscribe for free for email notifications when new content is added,
or follow us on Twitter @Scribbler397.

You can also send me a message on the Gamers' Community Forums!
My username is Scribbler397.

No comments:

Post a Comment