Thursday, September 5, 2013

NewArbor News Update

It has been a while since I posted about all of the exciting new things happening in NewArbor, so this post will cover all of it.

My T.I.Y. upgraded to the Emporium. Now I will be able to buy fertilizer and test it out so that I can finally complete the Breeding Hybrids page



I also received my golden watering can for maintaining a perfect town status for 15 consecutive days. I wish that you could receive a golden watering can for every 15 days that you have a perfect town. I suppose that is what burner characters are for though.





The same day that I got my golden watering can, I also got the golden axe from Leif. Now I can chop down trees to my hearts content (which kind of contradicts the whole "Tree Hugger" thing, but I think I can find a way to live with myself!).




Cheri finally moved out a couple of days ago. I have been trying to get her to move out for almost two months now, because her house was in the perfect spot to build my cafe. I found that being mean to villagers doesn't make them move out, it just makes them plant their roots even deeper. But that is for another post.


I broke ground on the new cafe as soon as she moved out. I could pay for it off, but I think I might take my time and just appreciate the emptiness that I worked so hard to achieve.




Labor Day also came and went (Happy Labor Day, btw!). I got my picnic basket from Isabelle in the plaza, and took a quick picture in the faceboard. 





To finish, I finally got a black cosmo! That was the only hybrid that I was missing. Now I can start mass breeding hybrids to one day realize my dream of a town filled completely with hybrids.





Thoughts? Want to request a pattern?
Comment below, email us at freshfromnewarbor@gmail.com, or Tweet us @Scribbler397!


Want more Fresh from NewArbor?
Subscribe for free for email notifications when new content is added,
or follow us on Twitter @Scribbler397.

You can also send me a message on the Gamers' Community Forums!
My username is Scribbler397.

No comments:

Post a Comment