Monday, September 16, 2013

Wind Waker HD Release Celebration - Toon Link Shirt Red

Only four days away from the release of Wind Waker HD for Wii U, and I don't know about you, but I am super excited! Continuing with this week long Wind Waker HD release celebration, I am giving you guys the QR codes for the Toon Link Shirt in Red to match one of Link's appearances in Four Swords.


Toon Link Shirt Red

Here it is...the Toon Link Shirt in Red:







Thoughts? Want to request a pattern?
Comment below, email us at freshfromnewarbor@gmail.com, or Tweet us @Scribbler397!


Want more Fresh from NewArbor?
Subscribe for free for email notifications when new content is added,
or follow us on Twitter @Scribbler397.

You can also send me a message on the Gamers' Community Forums!

My username is Scribbler397.

No comments:

Post a Comment